CoolSculpting in Atlanta
We all know that a healthy diet and regular exercise are key to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and strong body—and essential for long-term health overall. However, the truth is that diet and exercise aren’t always enough to help us get the toned, sculpted shape we envision for ourselves.
Besides, it’s not realistic (or healthy) to expect anyone to spend hours every day in the gym or counting every calorie in pursuit of a better body. If you are bothered by stubborn fat that won’t respond to diet and exercise, CoolSculpting with our Artisan Plastic Surgery team can help.
- What is CoolSculpting?
- How does CoolSculpting work?
- Why choose Artisan Plastic Surgery for CoolSculpting in Atlanta?
- Where can CoolSculpting be used?
- How long does it take to see results?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Are CoolSculpting results permanent?
- What are the risks of CoolSculpting?
- Coming soon: CoolTone™ for toning ab, thigh, and gluteal muscles
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is not a weight loss procedure, but it’s an excellent way to spot-reduce stubborn areas if you’re already happy with your weight and living a healthy lifestyle. It’s the only treatment of its kind, and our Artisan Plastic Surgery patients love their results—their clothes fit better and look better and they feel more confident, too!
Call 404-851-1998 to book your consultation today!
How does CoolSculpting work?
CoolSculpting uses proprietary fat-freezing technology called cryolipolysis, which was developed by Harvard Medical School scientists over a decade ago. The CoolSculpting treatment delivers controlled cold temperatures through the skin, which chill fat cells to the point where they crystallize and disintegrate.
Because fat cells freeze at a higher temperature than skin, muscle, and nerves, these other important tissues remain safe. Over time, your body naturally eliminates the affected fat cells as waste, helping stubborn bulges gradually shrink.
Why choose Artisan Plastic Surgery for CoolSculpting?
- Trusted expertise of Atlanta’s favorite all-female plastic surgery team. You’ll receive your consultation with one of our board certified plastic surgeons, who will discuss all of your fat reduction options and help you understand if CoolSculpting is likely to achieve your desired results.
- Certified CoolSculpting providers. Our CoolSculpting providers each have years of experience in aesthetic medicine and have undergone extensive training in CoolSculpting procedures. They know the CoolSculpting technology and applicators inside and out, so you can rest assured you are receiving safe, knowledgeable care for results you will love.
- A relaxing, comfortable experience. We perform CoolSculpting in our beautiful medical spa treatment room, which is designed for your comfort, privacy, and relaxation. You can read, watch TV, or take a nap. We want you to feel like you are truly escaping the busy city for an hour of peace and quiet—all while you lose unwanted fat!
Where can CoolSculpting be used?
Unlike other non-surgical fat reduction treatments, CoolSculpting can be used to reduce all of the most common “problem areas,” including:
- Inner and outer thighs
- Back fat
- Bra fat/bra rolls
- Upper arms
- Under the buttocks
- Double chin
How long until I can see results?
Most patients notice a difference in how their clothes fit within a few weeks of their first treatment. Full results from a treatment can take up to 3 or 4 months to realize, as CoolSculpting relies on your body’s lymphatic system to metabolize and eliminate the fat cells as waste.
How many CoolSculpting treatments will I need?
Most patients are happy with their CoolSculpting results after one or two sessions per area. Some will choose to have additional sessions to achieve further fat loss. It’s also common for patients to return to have more areas treated once they experience the results of CoolSculpting.
Are CoolSculpting results permanent?
The fat cell reduction is permanent; however, CoolSculpting won’t stop you from gaining (or losing) weight in the remaining fat cells. To ensure your results last, it’s important to maintain a stable weight and a healthy lifestyle, including a sensible diet and exercise.
What are the risks of CoolSculpting?
In reviews of clinical studies performed over several years, CoolSculpting is shown to be a safe procedure with minimal risks. The most common side effects are temporary numbness, tingling, bruising, and pain in the treatment area. In most patients, these effects last a few days at most. More serious side effects, including paradoxical adipose hyperplasia (abnormal thickening of fat) are possible but very rare and treatable.
Coming soon: CoolTone™ for toning ab, thigh, and gluteal muscles
In addition to the latest CoolSculpting technology to help you reduce unwanted fat, we are going to be one of the first practices in Atlanta to offer CoolTone, a magnetic muscle stimulation procedure from CoolSculpting that helps to quickly tone, firm, and strengthen muscles in the abdominals, buttocks, and thighs.
The CoolTone technology triggers supramaximal muscle contractions at a rate of thousands per minute, essentially giving you the benefits of several hard workouts in one 30-minute procedure. It’s the perfect complementary treatment to CoolSculpting for more complete toning and sculpting in stubborn areas. The CoolTone machine will be released in October, so stay tuned—or contact us to get on the schedule early!
Schedule your CoolSculpting consultation with us today!
There’s no need to let stubborn fat prevent you from feeling your very best. We invite you to schedule a personal consultation with us to discuss CoolSculpting—if you decide it’s right for you, we may even be able to perform your first treatment that same day! Call us at 404-851-1998 to get started, or fill out the contact form below.